Friday, April 12, 2013

Meghan's Confessions



Confessions

                                                *****************



I love Mt. Dew...as my son calls it "mommy's juice".  

I love Spice Girls and the Backstreet Boys.  Like you don't?  

I never answer my phone so if there was an emergency I am pretty sure I would be the last to know.  

I absolutely LOVE dance while I clean pretending the mop is a microphone and the tile floor is my stage.  

When I was little I called myself Mrs. Peter Pan.

I love Olive Garden's White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.  It is fabulous and I would eat it everyday.  

I could watch How I Met Your Mother reruns over and over and still pee my pants laughing.   

I worry about just about everything...OK everything.  

I have an addiction to shoes.  

I will without fail ruin every manicure I get only seconds after they have finished 

I am not ashamed to admit I will work and then on my way home pick up some fast food...c'mon we are all big fat fatty's at heart.   


-Meg

1 comment:

  1. Love the confession list Meg!! We actually have lots in common. :0)

    ReplyDelete