Sunday, April 14, 2013

Two Days to Remember

My wedding story is unique in the fact that I got to marry the love of my life twice.  Before I get to that part, let me take you back a few years to when Chad and I met.

Chad and I met in high school when he was a senior and I was a junior through a mutual friend.  I don't know if it was like this for him, but for me time really did stand still for a minute when his eyes met mine.  From that moment on we spent as much time together as possible.

After two years Chad decided to serve and LDS mission in Mexico.  After he left I met someone else and got married.  Shortly after I had my son my marriage fell apart and I became a single mom.  I was sure my life would never be the same and I was terrified of being a single mother.  However,  on the day I signed my divorce papers I ran into Chad.

We started dating again and it was as if nothing had really changed except for now I had my sweet little Charley.  Not only did I get my best friend in the whole world, I also got the most amazing and wonderful dad for Charley.

We were married on January 11, 2011.  Shortly after we were married we had the opportunity to be sealed in the Salt Lake LDS Temple.  After all that I had been through it was absuloutly wonderful to have the opportunity to look at Chad sitting across from me and promise not once but twice we would be together forever.  We have now been married for two and a half years and I would not trade this life of mine for anything.  Enjoy!



My veil was my favorite part of my dress...oh and my shoes!  



I was so lucky to have my mom as a photographer!  She is AMAZING!  

 This is soo us! 






Love this man of mine! 


The cake! (P.S. My computer that had all my wedding pictures crashed!  I will add more of our reception later)  



 Round Two!  LDS Temple May 11, 2012! 


-Meg




1 comment: